Driven by a powerful 45.7cc two-stroke petrol engine, the 8460 also features a handy choke lever and a primer bulb to guarantee quick and hassle-free starting. Moreover, to make sure that it can stand up to the rigours of professional use the engine is built with a durable steel crankshaft, a magnesium alloy engine case, and a professional quality air filter designed to ensure exceptional reliability even in dusty environments.
- Power/Displacement – 2.5 HP – 1.8 kW/45.7 cm³
- Cutting components – 130 mm dia. Load&Go head with 3.00 mm dia. line – 255 mm dia. disc with 3 blades
- Grip handlebar
- Tube diameter 32 mm
- Fuel tank capacity – 1.50 L
- Harness double professional
- Sound pressure/power level – 91/104 dB(A)
- Lh/rh vibration level – 3.7/5.4 m/s²
- Dry weight without cutting tools – 8.1 kg
- c/w Metal Disc with three blades
This machine can be purchased via 0% Interest Free Credit with a minimum of 10% deposit – quick 4 minutes decision – the application form can be emailed to you and is very discreet the only info we ask is for your email address.
n.b. discount does not apply re 0% credit