- A set of 32 blades with a owrking width of 40cm
- Briggs & Stratton 550 Series engine 127cc Easystart
- Working depth using a centralised system of height adjustment to set it between 0-15 mm.
- Spacious 50 litre collector bag
- The control handles include a practical lever combined with an easy start box to give you superb control while working. T
Why scarify? -Scarifying helps to improve the quality of your lawn by removing layers of thatch, moss and dead grass, as well as breaking up compacted soil. This has the advantage of letting in water, air and nutrients, so they can reach grass roots more easily for lush growth. Best done twice a year in Spring and Autumn.