Equipped with all the modern solutions needed to optimise comfort and performance, it is the ideal answer to the needs of discerning home users. With its compact shape it is ideal for working in confined spaces, whilst also benefiting from ease of use.
- Briggs and Stratton Powerbuilt 3130 AVS Series – 344cc
- Transmssion – Hydrostatic with electromagnetic clutch
- Cutting width 72cm – 3-8cm with 7 positions
- Collection 180 litres
- Weight 170kg
- Deck washing port
- Highly flexible cutting system that includes mulching, collection and side discharge as standard (“4-cutting device” model only), with optional deflector for rear discharge.
- Large filler opening located on the outside for fast refuelling with no spillages.
- Practical handles help you quickly and accurately reposition the bag on the machine frame.
- Telescopic bag emptying lever: positioned within easy reach of the driver’s seat, it enables the operator to tip and empty the full bag without exerting any muscular effort or twisting the torso.
- The extremely small turning radius aids manoeuvring and cutting, even in very confined areas.
- The tractor can be stored in a vertical position over winter to save space.
- The spring-loaded shock absorber system reduces the load that the user has to transfer to the deck when lifting it to adjust the cutting height.